Subscribe:

Monday, April 30, 2012

Tiff Here :)

Welcome to my new blog.
This blog is for Book Reviews, I'm Tiff. and here's a little something about moi, That you might want to know.





I am 23 years old. Writer. Fangirl of the supernatural grene. I do have a OCD problem, the reason why I'm telling you is because it effects my reveiws. I love reading books, But with my obsessive nature I tend to have some long hard periods between books, Because I'm to busy obsessing over the last one I read. If a Book doesn't capivate me right away...There's no reading it for me, and I'll move on to the next book, until there's a new obsession. I tend to love Young Adult books. and you'll see that on this blog. Adult books are also presant.

In the reviews this what you'll always see.

Title of book being reviewed.
Picture of the cover.
writer's name.
and a Brief sometimes long review, and my thoughts on the book.
Rating. From PG (Kid friendly) to Rated M. For Mature. I also do Cookies for the book based on what I thought of the experience. Five Cookies meaning good and one cookie meaning not that great. (I use cookies instead of stars. :P )
Every once in a while, you'll have news on upcoming movies based on books. for example 'The Hunger Games' and 'Twilight' I might have reviews on those as well. If I've read the book that is.

You can also find me at: @DefineDelicate on Twitter, along with other websites. Just ask.

Well, I think that's it. Thanks for stopping by you guys. Your awesome.

-Tiff


0 comments:

Post a Comment